My Writing & Public Speaking
When not blogging at The New Pursuit, I am seeking out new freelance writing opportunities on a wide variety of topics – from sustainability to simple living to family/parenting to spirituality.
My work is/has been featured in:
- Becoming Minimalist, one of the leading blogs on minimalism and the minimalist lifestyle. Produced by Joshua Becker.
- ecoRI.org, a non-profit journalism venture focused on original environmental news reporting.
- Northwest Earth Institute’s Spring 2011 Newsletter
- Rowdy Kittens, the amazing blog of social change through simple living. Produced by Tammy Strobel.
- Simple Green Living, a bi-weekly column dedicated to sharing all things related to simple and sustainable living. Published by East Bay Newspapers.
- Sustainable Sakonnet, a successful local blog aimed at issues of community-level environmental sustainability. Produced by Bill Gerlach.
Feel free to contact me with any inquiries for collaboration.
Connecting with people through the spoken word is something I thrive on. I aim to share and inspire others to learn and take action – in their own lives and in the world around them.
If you are looking for a dynamic and passionate speaker for your next gathering or event, I would love to work with you. Some sample topics for presentations include:
- Reconnecting with your life through nature
- Raising kids in a material world
- Exploring the value and joy of living simply or deeply
- Balancing the demands of life, work and family
Feel free to contact me and we can explore what will benefit your audience the most.
Recent Speaking Engagements
- May 2, 2011 — Panelist, Principles of Sustainability, 2011 Sustainable Economy Conference, Boston, MA