Feedback: Help Me Help Your Pursuit
Instead of the usual Monday Meditation, I wanted to write to you today to ask for your feedback.
The New Pursuit has been up and running for about four months now. I have been absolutely humbled by the response from all of you. From the dialog we are creating through comments to the amount of sharing through social media tools, the fact that you find value in this content gives me so much inspiration.
But I am a firm believer in good old fashion honest feedback. Such periodic check-ins can do wonders for helping to keep the course.
So, since I am headed out this morning for a few days of camping with my family (a FULL digital detox experience), I wanted to ask if you could take a moment and provide a bit of that feedback. There are no special forms or surveys to fill out. All you have to do is leave a comment. (If you get this post via email or reader, simply click on the post title and you should be taken to the site. If not, click here.)
Some of the questions I’m curious about include:
- What types of posts do you like most? Like the least?
- Has the frequency of posts been OK?
- Do you find value in the meditations each Monday?
- The bi-weekly Deep Living Digest series has been out there for a little while. What do you think?
- What types of things would you like to see more of? What subjects would you like explore in more depth?
- As you travel this path of living deeply, how can I help you through worthwhile content?
- Is there anything more you would like to know about me or my experiences?
Believe me, I won’t be offended by anything you say, so please be as honest as possible. I only want to make The New Pursuit better for everyone.
With much gratitude,
(P.S.: While I think that sharing your thoughts in public can help others, if you rather that your comments not been seen by everyone, you can also email them to me at gerlachbill at yahoo dot com. Thanks.)